20.2.2008

The last week in the life of yours truly has been quite eventful. I no longer work for SXSW. It wasn't really working out for me and I didn't see how I was going to graduate from the Kaospilots with the project I was doing for SXSW. So I took matters into my own hands, quit and have now started a new project. A project based on my own idea, which I am very excited about. I won't leave Austin. E-mail me if you want the details. I'll just let you know that I'm muy muy happy. The happiest I've been since I came here. So happy that I gave my porch a make-over today. It is now THE porch! Fairy lights, candles shaped as palm trees, kitten statues and what not. Cory and I went wild and are ready to start our own company. I think we might call it "Ghetto is the new rich" because that's the style of our porch right now. I'll post pictures some other day. Oh yes, there are new pictures on flickr. From a night at Beerland with my FRIEND-O Tierney, my roommates and other friends. That night I got five tattoos, a true Austin girl.

xK

Engin ummæli: