9.2.2008

Ethiopian food and hairy men, with a sprinkle of ATM

I had Ethiopian food for the first time yesterday. It was bad. Horrible actually. I think I've figured out why there was a famine in Ethiopia in the 80's...

Here's a picture I found of Ethiopian food (fuck, can't post it. You can see it here. The brown substance the food is on is called bread...yes, more like old brown carpet from a house that has been abandoned for years and has now turned into a crackhouse. That's how much I disliked it.

I went to yoga for the second time yesterday. Since I bought my gym membership I've gone to the gym twice... will somebody kick my ass puhlease. Peter Liljeros would be a good candidate for that, me thinks. He sent me a song the other day, the salad song. He's afraid I'll become a fat Texan.

Tonight I will go see men (maybe even some women, who knows?) compete in who has the best beard and moustache. I plan on drinking lots of beer.

Did you know that in Texas you can find drive through ATMs?

Engin ummæli: