30.4.2008

Of time travels and final monsters

I went time traveling last weekend. Back to the 90's. The class of '79 had a reunion. We are of course all extremely religious people so we gathered to celebrate the 15th anniversary of our confirmation into the Christian church. Hymns, bible studies and good times... Actually it was pure debauchery: Great people, great food, great music and a great deal of alcohol. It's a far cry from the life I've led since I returned to Iceland. It has involved sitting on my ass and writing, taking long walks after dinner with my mom and her sister, watching every episode of Men In Trees I could find and almost purely enjoying the company of people over 50. All good things but enough is enough, you know? So tonight I'm heading to the smallest capitol in Europe and intend to dance my socks off to celebrate the fact that today I DELIVERED MY FINAL REPORT AT THE KAOSPILOTS. Hell to the yeah!

I posted pics from the reunion on flickr.

glove and greece, y'all,
Kamilla

Engin ummæli: