26.12.2007

The medical history of Kamilla Ingibergsdóttir

Christmas has arrived and so has the flu. Again. The flu that is now attacking my body is the strangest so far. I'm so dizzy. I walk into things all the time. I have no sense of balance anymore. I walk around with a huge duvet around me to save me from sharp objects I might stumble on. Yes, it's fun.

This song is dedicated to my flu. Does anybody know who performs the song and it's called? Anyone? The prize is a cup of camomile tea.

I'm so Dizzy, my head is spinning
Like a whirlpool, it never ends
And it's you girl, making it spin
you're making me dizzy

Anyways, Christmas was lovely. I got a new cell phone. It's tiny. I feel like Zoolander everytime I use it.


Well, this is it for now. And this post is dedicated to my lovely Peter Liljeros. Apparently he is my nr. 1 fan.

Engin ummæli: