29.11.2007

The flu has bit me in the ass

I'm so bored now that I could die. I'm in bed and I have the flu. Next to me is a small but gross mountain of toilet paper because I sneeze every two minutes. I'm too sick to read or concentrate for more than four minutes so I've been watching youtube clips from Japanese game shows to keep me from jumping out the window. So far it's working. This is by far my favorite clip:


New York was amazing. So amazing that I've bought another ticket to the fair city in January... but I'll only be passing through on my way to Austin, TX.

A guy I met in New York told me that if a person wanted to eat at a new restaurant in New York for breakfast, lunch and dinner it would take them a 100 years. That's a lot of restaurants.

My taxi driver to JFK was a guy from Costa Rica. He has lived in New York for 14 years and has three jobs. He's also in a band. His mother wants him to get married but he told me he wasn't in a hurry.

Ok, now I've been concentrating for too long. It hurts. Good bye.

Engin ummæli: